Monday, January 5, 2009

questions

Whenever I'm sad I got used to write something about what I feel. Doing so makes me feel somewhat better. This is one of my creations, that I'm really proud off. I wrote this one while I'm at work. Enjoy!

QUESTIONS
December 20, 2008 3:27 AM

Are you gonna say goodbye?
When you know the next day you will be gone?
Why do you make things hard for her?
When you know that you really can't stay.

How could you pretend everything is alright?
You keep on telling the same old lies,
How could you make her believe
and give such promises you just can't keep?

I don't know why you are so numb?
Taking her for granted despite everything she does.
Can't you see how she wants you?
and how she wants to be with you?

This is our story.
This is about me and you.
It will never be a happy ending.
There is no me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment