Saturday, January 3, 2009

first love



Its weird. I found myself thinking of you. And then I said well, its been so long since I heard your voice, I saw your face and held you close. Well, time really pass so quickly. Yes, its been 4 long years. But It can't be that I'm missing you. No, not now.

I wonder how you look like right now? Is your hair still short and soft? Or you tried having it a bit longer. Do you have a dark skin now because you're always out on the sun? Does your eyes get small when you smile? (Oh, you know that I can't get over with those little eyes!) And I bet you still wear the killer smile that makes every women go crazy (and I'm indeed one of them).

I'm jealous. Knowing someone is loving you right now. Much worst because I know you love her too. Thinking my world is revolving with its new universe. Its so sad. It makes me wanna exchange place with her. I want to be with you again. I want to talk to you everyday and every night like we used to. I will never get annoyed if you will give me those funny names again. Yeah, I know you just want to make me smile. God, how I really miss laughing with you. I miss being with you.

But I don't know where you are. I got tired of running after you. I did my part and you weren't there.. You know, I almost lost a heart from loving you. I guess this is reality waking me up in this dream once again. Ah,,, what a beautiful dream...


--------------------------------------
Sometimes, its really nice to go back and reminisce. Especially if you are lost in the present, this can help you find the way again...

No comments:

Post a Comment